CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

6th June 2009, 18:42
jelebabbies?
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

jimb

6th June 2009, 18:49
Trevor

Have you just got back from the pub?

JimB
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

quizaddict

6th June 2009, 18:53
I'm sorry too
I have trouble fathoming this site out sometimes which is why I tend not to use it much
10 of 16  -   Report This Post

jimb

6th June 2009, 19:08
Quizaddict

Don't worry, this forum is "open" in that it provides the oportunity to call for assistance in seeking help to answer many, and varied, quiz and crossword questions. And, as part of the process, it gives the opportunity, to like minded folks, to "Have a larf"

Join us!

JimB
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th June 2009, 19:11
surely there is no site easier to fathom than this one? that is why I tend to use it.
And JimB, yes i have.
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

jimb

6th June 2009, 19:24
Trevor

Did you watch the match?, or were you just chilling out? I thought the events of last night were about to be repeated at first?

Keep on quizzing

JimB
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th June 2009, 20:11
hi JimB, just picking up a friend.Hope your team wins.(what match is it?)

sorry if I offended or confused you Quizaddict. You can simply ask/answer questions here and ignore the rest.

Apropos nothing.
is the correct phrase - off ones own [bat] or [back]?
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

jimb

6th June 2009, 20:31
Trevor

England won 4 - 0 in the football, unlike England last night who lost to Holland in the cricket??

JimB
15 of 16  -   Report This Post

trevor

6th June 2009, 20:48
Not much of a sports fan, but isn't losing to Holland at cricket like ... I can't think of anything... isn't it really bad?

No offence to Holland, but I've never heard their name mentioned in the same sentence as cricket.

I was forced to play at school.

16 of 16  -   Report This Post