CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

terry

31st March 2011, 19:09
Pastille,

I’ve put together what could be the perfect evening for when your kind offer to be a prize date on “clueless” is taken up. Thought I’d run it by you.

A romantic candlelit dinner for two at one of Pastille’s two favourite restaurants. Either: Bernie’s Mobile Burger Bar (motto - nothing is too much trouble) conveniently situated just outside the Tidy Tip. Complimentary fried onions with every order. This locally world famous establishment has received several quite startling reviews from the Food Hygiene Enforcement Officer. Or: Dave’s Road-kill Diner (motto - from your grill to ours) handily situated alongside the motorway. You can either bring your own road-kill or watch in awe as Dave expertly transforms something utterly unrecognizable and revolting into an unforgettable plat du jour. The choice is yours; and afterwards on to a show.

An eye-opening moonlit wild life tableaux. In the nearby woods you will be able to quietly observe the unique spectacle of the winos and other nocturnal creatures mating in the bushes. After this, a chance to relax.

Back to Pastille’s allotment, for a nightcap and, if you are very lucky, an opportunity to handle her globe artichokes.

Please feel free to tweak this itinerary or add to it as you see fit.

P.S. I don't suppose you know what the symptoms are if you are losing touch with reality. For a friend, of course.
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

pastille

31st March 2011, 19:28
Terry,

So glad to hear from you, after our discussion the other night.

I am so sorry, but just about eat then gal-avant.Please believe me it's not a normal Thursday night habit.

I am not a "serial" gal-avanter.

I have a few ideas of my own....not sure about the globe artichokes...as I don't grow them, only, so far, grown Jerusalem ones.

Absolutely delicious as a soup or roasted, but they do make you fart.

Must go, but speak soon (particularly on the "what's going on in your head...stuff.)

x

2 of 10  -   Report This Post

denny

1st April 2011, 00:09
Good call, pastille, your man, terry, comes across as a complete amadan. Good luck, pet.
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

falkirk phil

1st April 2011, 00:12
Terry, what a balloon you are! Catch yourself on, old man!
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

p

1st April 2011, 00:14
thanks toots,

finding him funny though!

xxx thanks for caring!

5 of 10  -   Report This Post

pastille

1st April 2011, 00:51
not liking what went on there/

I actually do love my ...
6 of 10  -   Report This Post