CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw

21st March 2011, 00:12
I just broke my own rule of not feeding the trolls! I can only put it down to JD and boredom. My hypocrisy truely knows no bounds!
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st March 2011, 00:18
Been away for the weekend...what the f--k has been going on?

don't think it's you my honey bunny...

the trolls have been going crazy!

you do realise about this "full moon we have been having.

Think it might explain a lot.

lots of kissypoos.

p
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st March 2011, 00:24
Hi Pastille. Hope you had a nice weekend. Unfortunately we seem to have a few gatecrashers and even more unfortunately I have responded to one or two. I know I shouldn't, but sometimes the devil just gets in me, if you know what I mean, and it's late and I can't sleep! Really I should just ignore, but I don't like bullies. Kissypoos back! ;0)
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

chald

21st March 2011, 00:28
Do not bother yourself, sallyw. (I suspect you are Welsh?) Your contributions to this forum are always welcome! Keep the faith!
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st March 2011, 00:37
Cheers Chald, and yes I am Welsh! I just get fed up of the nastiness from some people. It's easy to hide behind a pseudonym and be insulting, but these people probably wouldn't say jack s**t face to face and I am sick of the cowards. Sorry. it's been a long day and I have things on my mind. When you look at the terrible things that people have to deal with day by day, then sometimes these little irritations can just get to you. I will think calm thoughts andchill out!x
5 of 5  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » trolls