CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

terry

7th March 2011, 15:23
I have complained to Ash about Ash rewriting a post rather than simply deleting it. I know it's a complete waste of my time, but hey, I'm that sort of guy.

It occurred to me that some of you might be a bit worried about using your usual name/e.mail address if you want to complain about something. Stop worrying,there is a simple solution. Do what I did. Use Ash's name and his e.mail address. Job done.
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

wendy

7th March 2011, 15:32
I love the idea of using Ash's name and address! Wish I'd thought of it first though...!

Well done. It's cheered me up no end - still can't do the Genius and I've torn it into minute pieces and binned it.
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

karen

7th March 2011, 15:45
Hi terry,which post was rewritten? Was it one of your own?(Just me being curious)x
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

terry

7th March 2011, 15:55
Hello Karen,
Not one of mine. One of Sue/jo/Den/etc. She posted..... shut up f...face. Was changed to something innocuous like...i am so bored i insult people. Either delete or leave alone I say. It can't be right to change posts to something that they were not.
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

karen

7th March 2011, 16:13
Thanks terry,and I quite agree with you.
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

sallyw

7th March 2011, 16:26
I agree with you on this one Terry. What's wrong with just deleting the offending post?
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

trevor

7th March 2011, 23:21
Wendy,i did manage to finish the Genius but i didn't enjoy it much(so,almost a waste of time).

Terry,Genius,re name/e.mail address for complaints.made me laugh and makes so much sense.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post