CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

laura

1st March 2011, 21:38
Hello.
I was hoping that a regular ev'er may be able to give me a nudge this week. I have the relevant statement but I'm having problems in how to modify the down answers, as well as what should be highlighted. I'm absolutely sure it is staring at me, but for he life of me I can't find any consistent pattern to alter the down lights. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks.
Laura.x
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

sallyw

1st March 2011, 22:10
Hi Laura, can you explain further what your problem is?
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

tracey

1st March 2011, 22:11
in english
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

laura

1st March 2011, 22:25
Hi Sally. I think in a bit brain dead this week. I've cold solved the majority of the clues and I am presuming I need to move the 'e's. Im unsure if there is a consistency in how to move them. The highlighting has me flummoxed.
Many appologies Tracey, I didn't intend for my post to sound so 'cryptic'. It's just that you sort of need to have a copy of the crossword to be able to assist.
Many thanks.x
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

tony

1st March 2011, 22:46
Hi Laura

The E's are moved anywhere in the down clues

Also think about the second word in the statement and consider the title.
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

laura

1st March 2011, 23:07
That's great, thanks Tony. I was trying to take it a step further, obviously got a bit overexcited! I'll hopefully get a bit further now.
Laura.x
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

tony

1st March 2011, 23:09
Keep at it Laura.

Off to bed now so goodnight.

x
7 of 7  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » EV 956