CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jinty

20th February 2011, 22:37
-a-p-n-o (8)
1 of 16  -   Report This Post

the joker

20th February 2011, 22:39
This has been answered before.
2 of 16  -   Report This Post

donna

21st February 2011, 00:55
Possibly it has, The Joker, and how is Jinty meant to know this,if she hasnt read the previous posts/]threads? Why not say the answer if you know it? Too many pompous people like you on here!!!
3 of 16  -   Report This Post

ralph

21st February 2011, 01:00
get in
4 of 16  -   Report This Post

the joker

21st February 2011, 03:11
Donna
I suffer from many deficiencies,but pomposity is not one of them.
It is Jinty who seeks the answer,and I am sure that he/she is more than capable of reading previous posts to find this.
I do not require the answer and do not see why I should search the previous posts. I felt that I was giving assistance here,but if you are so concerned, then you could be of some use and search for him/her.
You remind me of a rather unpleasant neighbour we all once had the misfortune to live beside,who could not help sticking her nose into everything,which had nothing to do with her.
To everyone's delight she moved away.
5 of 16  -   Report This Post

andy

21st February 2011, 11:29
This is indiciative of a lot of posts on this thread where there is multiple questions regarding the same crossword/clue.
The answer to this post does not require a large amount of research on this site as it appears on the same page as this posting.
6 of 16  -   Report This Post

the joker

21st February 2011, 19:32
Thank you Andy for your support.
7 of 16  -   Report This Post

terry

21st February 2011, 19:39
Donna,
Jinty did know it had already been answered. The Joker told her so. That was the situation before you stuck your nose in.
If you had the faintest idea of what you are talking about you would know that the Joker is one of the most helpful people on this site.
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

the joker

21st February 2011, 19:49
Thank you for the glowing reference Terry.
I really didn't see where I went wrong in my post.
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

sallyw

7th June 2011, 21:49
Hi everyone. Poster of this thread leads to models website - beef and cheesecake. Just thought you'd like to know! Copy and paste if oyu want to see - but it is a very subtle spam - and I fell for it! My curiosity will get me into trouble one day!
10 of 16  -   Report This Post