CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jools

17th May 2009, 19:34
I wasn't far out then :-)))

I've a couple more that I'm not happy with the answers I have. I hope it's ok to put more on, I don't know how this site works yet.

Each had 24 top hits this this decade - I'm thinking 'Beatles' - Don't know if you or anyone else has any thoughts on this?
21 of 29  -   Report This Post

the joker

17th May 2009, 19:43
Could it be STARTER as 1960 is the first year of the 1960s.
22 of 29  -   Report This Post

jools

17th May 2009, 19:45
2. She never made it on 12-03
I think this is space related and I've got - Valentna Tereshkova - But check it as I'm not sure .
29. The very first test drawing involved who
West Indies v Austrailia - fairly sure of this one but check
37. Degree celebration in Pasadena
I think this is 'The Graduate' Once again check.

I saw the rock band and disregarded it as they were formed in 1980 - I should have looked further. Thanks
23 of 29  -   Report This Post

jimc

17th May 2009, 19:45
Nice answer, The Joker !
24 of 29  -   Report This Post

jools

17th May 2009, 19:47
Great answer the Joker - Thanks
25 of 29  -   Report This Post

howitworks

17th May 2009, 20:08
Jools
It works by giving all the answers to all the quizzes if they are asked
And as for not being on AB a lot of them admit they are and go on there to wind other ABers up and have really been quite rude about some
But if you put all that aside then ask and you will receive and I guess shortly all the answers to another great quiz will be given
26 of 29  -   Report This Post

trevor

18th May 2009, 00:07
howitworks, you are priceless,
your little rant "And as for not being on AB a lot of them admit they are and go on there to wind other ABers up" is pure gold

Jools,
How things generally work here is somebody asks a crossword/quiz question and they will probably get an answer. Ask as many as you like.
27 of 29  -   Report This Post

howitworks

18th May 2009, 07:49
Priceless but very true
If I had the inclination I would find you the threads where I read it
This was an excellent site for helping one another with crossword clues and now it has become a site with every answer given to charity quizzes
I admit Jim gives reasons and explanations but not many do just answers
Look how many were asked on the rainbow quiz - everyone I would think
28 of 29  -   Report This Post

trevor

18th May 2009, 12:32
I've just checked the posts given since I last posted (5 in all).
Everyone of them gives a clear explanation. I almost always do unless the answer is self explanitory.
If the poster still can't see the wordplay they normally get back and ask (as far as I can tell).
29 of 29  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » 1960's