CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

megan

18th February 2011, 17:16
Have just had this come up on screen - has anyone done this survey- they seem to want to know a lot about you and there are prizes to be won.
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

18th February 2011, 17:18
Just completed it, but did not subscribe.
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

the joker

18th February 2011, 17:29
The usual sprat to catch a mackerel methinks.
I declined their offer.
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

helena

18th February 2011, 17:46
I completed part of it but when the financial questions appeared I "escaped", don't think that such information is relevant to the quality of this site.
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

chald

18th February 2011, 18:07
Snap , Helena, I did the same!
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

scousemark

18th February 2011, 18:09
Same here,
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

megan

18th February 2011, 18:50
I didn't see why it was necessary for them to know any of my financial details and had no intention of subscribing to it so soon said ta ta to it.
Feel a lot happier now that I know other people have had it - thought it was perhaps just me.
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

18th February 2011, 18:59
I didn't see a survey - did it just pop up when you logged on ? Don't really want one - maybe they don't bother to ask Aberdeen dwellers questions about their finances !
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th February 2011, 19:12
Hi Julie,

They asked me and I'm sassy lassie fae Dundee!

Pssst...don't tell anybody...but I just filled it in with nonesense.

Dundee is the pregnancy capital, so I am currently a teenager with 5 bairns and an income of over £250,000, who is not in the least bit interested, either now or in the next twelve months, in insurance healthplans or their ilk.

But lets keep that to ourselves....shh.

p@

9 of 11  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

18th February 2011, 19:35
I filled it in but declined to be included in the second survey and certainly didn't fill in the financial bits. If I win an ipod I will let you know but don't hold your collective breaths. Pity there was no question about the recent fuss re swearing, inappropriate posts etc. which was why I started to fill it in, expecting to be asked about that.
10 of 11  -   Report This Post