CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

imagcq

17th February 2011, 19:46
Hi only me after my thread this site i was wondering if your still having to type everything
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

coline

17th February 2011, 20:02
Hi, there,Imagcq
Yes, I am afraid I do not know how to get my machine to enter my name and e-mail address by just one key stroke - so I have to type them in full every time. A right real pain !
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

tonyw

17th February 2011, 20:04
double left click colin
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

coline

17th February 2011, 20:09
Hi, tonyw.

Tried double left clicking, but absolutely nothing happened before I typed. Tried again after I had type, but that only highlighted the last word. But thanks for trying to help.
Colin.
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

terry

17th February 2011, 20:17
If you've got "auto fill" switched on, left click in name box (pulsing "I" should appear). Left click again and drop down box should reveal name. left click on name in drop down box and it will appear as your name in main box.

In e.mail box type any one letter you like.it makes no difference what you type.
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

coline

17th February 2011, 20:38
Thanks Terry. I have played around with "auto-fill" and have set up my profile as ColinE and also entered my e-mail address. Now, I find that if I hold down Control key and left click once, the auto-fill works. Very many thanks for your help!
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

coline

17th February 2011, 20:44
imagqc

Follow Terry's instructions and set your computer along the lines I have done and you should be able to do it, too. Only I realise that I have to hold down control and press the SPACE BAR, not
left click. This time It filled in both name and e-mail at one click !
7 of 7  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » ColinE