CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

alf wit

8th February 2011, 18:15
PATHETIC!
You've got a month to work the answers out for yourself!
You're not even asking for help to understand the clues, just direct answers!! GRRR
11 of 19  -   Report This Post

rosie

8th February 2011, 18:31
Alf Wit
How does this affect you?
From what date would you be happy to see questions?

If you don't want to help with my questions then ignore them and move on to others which satisfy your code of conduct.
12 of 19  -   Report This Post

alf wit

8th February 2011, 18:43
Looking at your latest requests for 'answers' not 'help to work out answers' its obvious from all the missing letters that you have a long way to go!
Why not just ask for all the answers in one go on day one?
This is a Crossword "Help" Forum, not a short cut for people who cant be bothered to put any thought into them!
13 of 19  -   Report This Post

rosie

8th February 2011, 18:49
I do put thought into the crosswords but I'm not as clever as you and others. I'm trying to raise my standard from the very basic puzzles, and I feel I learn a lot from trying to work back the answers I am given to the clues.
I can see I have annoyed you and it probably would be best if you could ignore my posts.
We all have to start somewhere.
Thank you.
14 of 19  -   Report This Post

terry

8th February 2011, 18:51
Well said!
15 of 19  -   Report This Post

terry

8th February 2011, 18:54
for the terry who made the above post. Do you think you couls possibly use a different name yo avoid confusion. after all you are not me.
16 of 19  -   Report This Post

trevor

8th February 2011, 19:11
Wether Alf Wit is right or wrong is debatable but the fact that he only ever seems to post when he wants to have a pop at someone tends to render anything he says as insignificant.
he may go under another name when he wants to be helpful.(it's possible!!)

has that terry impersonator got bored yet,i wonder!
17 of 19  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

8th February 2011, 23:06
Rosie -
27a Anagram of untrue + R (end of doctor) foster is the defn
17d Defn is protective clothing but need to add "ER"
cryptic - 5 letter word for love affair with R inside + E(english)R (resistance)
18 of 19  -   Report This Post

rosie

9th February 2011, 09:18
Thanks as always sudokulover.
19 of 19  -   Report This Post