CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ulla

5th February 2011, 16:29
18) Direction replaces vegetable in a swelling[6]
23) Pigs are confused between two drinks[7]
28) 19th century novelist goes east[9]
34) Found in butter but not in margarine[7]
1 of 16  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th February 2011, 16:36
This is the same quiz that has appeared on this site before.As has been said already please respect the rules and send in your answers with blanks if you can'y get them yourself.IE no CHEATING
2 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazz

5th February 2011, 16:36
Ulla - please respect the setter's request not to post on the internet - I have sent my answers in with 3 blanks
3 of 16  -   Report This Post

greg

5th February 2011, 16:38
THE COMPILER HAS ASKED ENTRANTS NOT TO ASK FOR ANSWERS,ETC ON WEBSITES LIKE THIS.
4 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazz

5th February 2011, 16:38
We crossed tonyw - but why do they keep doing it when requested not to?
5 of 16  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th February 2011, 16:44
That is a good question.I don't even know what this quiz is ,I just recognised the questions,but if I was doing it I would be p----d off.
6 of 16  -   Report This Post

ben

5th February 2011, 16:47
If I knew the answers I would give them to you, fed up of all these orders.
7 of 16  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th February 2011, 16:55
Ben.if you did know the answers then it would mean that you had spent a good while thinking about them and were then pleased with yourself.You would then hope that your entrance fee to the charity was put to some good and that you had personally contributed to the fun for all.If you then found out that the winner had got their answers by cheating,would you not be somewhat displeased.
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

tonyw

5th February 2011, 17:00
sorry jazz and greg I sound like a twat but you know how I feel.
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazz

5th February 2011, 17:14
No you are NOT tonyw - just venting your annoyance at folk who do not respect the setter's wishes. It's the Maud 's Over 50's Club Quiz. I couldn't solve 28, 34 and another one which escapes me and catherine was so rude on another post. I will always ask for help if needed, and very often do, but not if requested not to. Not likely to win £100,000 on any of these quizzes but enjoy the fun just trying and in the very unlikely event that I did win I'd automatically donate it back to the charity concerned. That's me off my soap box glass of red wine beckons now..
10 of 16  -   Report This Post