CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

gharbij ihn

17th January 2011, 19:52
Why is BUDGET the answer to 6d 'By the grace of God, key cuts save spending money'(6) ? Anne didn't get much help with this one.
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

terry

17th January 2011, 20:00
I know. But I don't feel very inclined to tell you when you ask in such an inpolite way.
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

terry

17th January 2011, 20:07
sorry about the typo - impolite.
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

the joker

17th January 2011, 20:08
Deo Gratias Terry
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

terry

17th January 2011, 20:38
The Joker,
You told me that you had flu. That's not what your window cleaner says. He says he looked through your window and couldn't believe his eyes.

"There must have been twenty women in there,all of them beauty queens,exotic dancers and busty page 3 models. You vanished into a cupboard,returning seconds later with one of those ticket machines you get at the cheese counter in the supermarket. You made each of the ladies take a ticket and then bonked them in strict rotation. Taking every one of them to the heights of sensual pleasure. And back. After you had finished with them,each woman went to the back of the queue and got another ticket. The only thing that brought the sordid business to an end was when the machine ran out of tickets".
You old dog.
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

the joker

17th January 2011, 20:57
Less of the old, Terry.
I blame the GD for my new found appetites.Twas she who got me used to this over-indulgence.
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

gharbij ihn

18th January 2011, 00:09
Sorry Terry; I didn't mean to be in/mpolite - I seem to have touched a nerve. Be that as it may, I should apprer rciate the answer to my question. Can you help?
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

gharbij ihn

18th January 2011, 00:10
Sorry Terry; I didn't mean to be in/mpolite - I seem to have touched a nerve. Be that as it may, I should apprer rciate the answer to my question. Can you help?
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

finlay

18th January 2011, 01:20
BUT(save) cut by DG (by the grace of God) E (key). Hope that's clear.
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

gharbij ihn

18th January 2011, 10:24
Thanks very much, Finlay, for the resolution of my problem. G.I.
10 of 11  -   Report This Post