CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chappie

24th April 2009, 22:10
Just found this site and thought how friendly everyone is.So please could someone help me with last one.
Never stays at home.
Many thanks
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

big dave

24th April 2009, 22:31
It seems that every quiz has a "stinker" question, and for this quiz, No 42 is that question.

I have seen it given as Gosforth (goes forth) but how good or bad that is, I leave up to you.
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

jimb

24th April 2009, 22:31
Hi, Happy Chappie

Friendly we may be but we still need such info as how many words/letters are in the sought after answer?

JimB
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

big dave

24th April 2009, 22:37
JimB

I don't think they give either on this quiz.

Somewhat by accident I have stumbled on the site that gives info on a whole raft of quizzes (I looked for it without success the other day). This one is Rhodes Minnis Cryptic Places.

http://www.sitesaveronline.co.uk/quiz/quizzes.php
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

chappie

24th April 2009, 22:39
Sorry JimB.No number of letters given.Just a cryptic clue to a place in UK.
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

chappie

24th April 2009, 22:44
Sorry Big Dave I didn't acknowledge your reply.Yes its a stinker,but then there's usually one isn't there.Thanks
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

tina

25th April 2009, 01:50
Could that be you, Mrs Chappie?

Tina here from AB.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

chappie

25th April 2009, 07:31
Hi Tina.Yes I am here from AB,but not sure that I know you really.Different name on here.Its so friendly isn't it?You were up late (or early,whichever way you look at it)Now going on AB for MM and KM games.
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

tina

25th April 2009, 13:01
Hi chappie:

you sound like my Mrs C. I haven`t been on for a long time as I`m a full-time carer now but if I mention `banjo-player entertainers` you might remember our conversations?

Go to sleep about 2 am these days.
9 of 9  -   Report This Post