CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mark

3rd December 2010, 16:06
Hello

You will have seen that increasingly people on this forum are getting fed up with you asking for help solving what are very simple clues.

Now, some of the criticism leveled at you may be fair, and some unfair, but you don't exactly help by not responding to give your side of the story.

In addition, when you do get the answer, you often fail to thank the person for replying.

There is more than 1 suggestion that you are in fact the same person, using different forum names.

Is it really the case that the clues are too difficult for you, and the words are outside of those that you are familiar with?

Or, as some have suggested, is it that you are taking the mickey, that is, having a laugh at the expense of the others on this forum?

This is an opportunity for you to reply, and put the record straight.
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

jazz

3rd December 2010, 16:44
Very well put Mark but will it make any difference?
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

mark

3rd December 2010, 16:45
That remains to be seen.

Thus far, I see no response from Tracy, Pia, Jesper or tt.
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

emf

3rd December 2010, 16:45
don,t think will make a tuppence of difference, shame
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

mark

3rd December 2010, 16:47
We must wait and see ........
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

jazz

3rd December 2010, 16:49
But what name will they post under next time Mark?
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

mark

3rd December 2010, 16:50
I refer you to my earlier reply.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

xerces

3rd December 2010, 17:04
You're pissing into the wind, my friend, but I do empathise with your concerns...
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

mark

3rd December 2010, 17:07
Wetting the wind or not, they should have an opportunity to put forward their point of view.

For all you know, this is a kid who truly struggles with the clues, based on their presently limited vocabulary.

I would welcome their response, and it costs me nothing to post this on the forum.
9 of 9  -   Report This Post