CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

drey

2nd December 2010, 21:41
is he the boss?
1 of 48  -   Report This Post

terry

2nd December 2010, 21:47
Hello Squirrel Nutkin,

If you click on "contact" in the header bar you will find out. But I think he has abandoned us for better things.
2 of 48  -   Report This Post

drey

2nd December 2010, 21:52
is it his site? i don't understand that sort of stuff
3 of 48  -   Report This Post

terry

2nd December 2010, 22:00
Yeah. He "owns"it (but leaves it to run itself). I think he's quite happy with the open nature of the site because he gets more hits that way and that pleases the advertisers. But he could pull the plug any time he likes.
4 of 48  -   Report This Post

drey

2nd December 2010, 22:03
i really don't know how websites work
5 of 48  -   Report This Post

teresa

3rd December 2010, 00:12
I didnt realise that this site had "Ash" in charge, allegedly. He is doing a very poor job, according to the complaints over the past few weeks and nothing is ever taken on board, much less sorted out. Lets all head for Answerbank, a far more pleasant site.
6 of 48  -   Report This Post

calliewag

3rd December 2010, 10:52
Answerbank has its nasty moments.
7 of 48  -   Report This Post

oddboddy

4th December 2010, 14:36
You are very welcome to join fundraising quizzes forum which is carefully moderated BUT we do not allow answers its clues only and we dont allow them too early or too many on one quiz so im afraid you wouldnt be able to ask whole quizzes like you do with rainbow but its a fun friendly site for anyone interested. We do not have a crossword section at the moment its quizzes only however we are revamping the site in the New Year and hope to include a seperate forum for crosswords.
8 of 48  -   Report This Post

mandala

4th December 2010, 15:13
It would be nice to be able to log in to the fundraising quizzes website, but it won't allow it even when the password submitted is that copied and pasted from a password recovery email.

I think you have a bit more revamping to do yet.
9 of 48  -   Report This Post

oddboddy

4th December 2010, 15:21
There is a report error section. I presume you are registered under a different username as i've checked and you do not appear to be registered but if you want to report it we are happy to fix this for you. Considering how many members we have only 3-4 have ever had this problem and they have been user error forgetting the password is case sensitive or missing a stop out etc. I am not saying this is so in your case and am sorry you had problems but like I say there is no record of you ever reporting it.
10 of 48  -   Report This Post