Below are the words that matched your query...
- One who works in tinned or galvanized iron, or white iron; a tinsmith.
- A bleacher of linen; a whitener; a whitster.
- The spotted flycatcher; -- so called from the white color of the under parts.
- A dangerous disease of sheep.
- A perennial composite herb (Chrysanthemum Leucanthemum) with conspicuous white rays and a yellow disk, a common weed in grass lands and pastures; -- called also oxeye daisy.
- The chaffinch; -- so called from the white bands on the wing. (b) The velvet duck.
- Wild camomile. (b) A kind of Solomon's seal (Polygonum officinale).