Below are the words that matched your query...
- the act of climbing something; "it was a difficult climb to the top"
- an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
- an upward slope or grade (as in a road); "the car couldn't make it up the rise"
- slope upward; "The path climbed all the way to the top of the hill"
- increase in value or to a higher point; "prices climbed steeply"; "the value of our house rose sharply last year"
- improve one's social status; "This young man knows how to climb the social ladder"
- go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
- go upward with gradual or continuous progress; "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?"
- move with difficulty, by grasping